What you'll be doing
- Serve as point of contact for all projects and work cross-functionally with various team members to drive key projects that will accelerate growth for our brands and make an impact on the business.
- Provide day-to-day and strategic support to the CEO, including project planning and management, coordinating initiatives, and special projects.
- Direct cross-functional teams and facilitate efforts to build new business strategies, streamline processes, identify, qualify, and present strategic issues to the CEO and executive team.
- Develop presentations from conceptual information to completion, as well as competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with the executive team to facilitate operational objectives, such as reducing costs, establishing savings, and special projects.
- Analyze performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.
- 3-5+ years experience working with startups, private equity, or venture capital firms.
- Ability to identify what work needs to be done, by whom, and by what deadline, and then manage execution to see it through; you clarify expectations, give feedback, and hold people accountable.
- Identify opportunities and challenges, and know the right levers to pull in order to meet objectives.
- Manage yourself effectively, prioritizing and tracking work on your own, and you never miss deadlines or commitments.
- Ability to embody the mission and values of the company and clearly articulate the vision both internally and externally.
- Prior experience in a successful, growing tech company with an on-site and remote workforce.
- Base Salary + Cache Rewards
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Work from our Long Island, NY based office
- Loose vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Free coffee + snacks
- Frequent company happy hours, get togethers and good times!
How to apply
For the right candidate, this is the opportunity of a lifetime to work with an incredibly motivated team at a growing startup. If you think you have the right stuff, then please send your detailed resume, as well as a cover letter with 5 bullets points describing why you are the right person. Creativity in how you apply is a plus. Videos, decks, animated gifs, songs, whatever. Show us you want the interview and the role.