What you'll be doing
- Assist as the lead point of contact for any and all business partners assigned to you.
- Drive new business by finding and developing new partner leads.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executives.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales expectations.
- Forecast and track key metrics.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- 1-3+ years' experience working in sales and business development.
- Proven history of closing deals and meeting sales targets.
- An ability to travel when needed.
- A great attitude and the ability to work with and collaborate with a close-knit team.
- A “heavy hitter” mentality – whales are more fun than minnows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, the urge to get things done…Today.
- A fearless attitude: no prospect is out of reach.
- Strong technical skills or the ability to learn quickly.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is preferred.
- Bilingual abilities are a huge plus (fluent in Spanish, French, etc)
- Developing relationships with ideal partners
- Generating enterprise deals via referrals from partners
- Base Salary + Commission + Cache Rewards
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Work from our Long Island, NY based office
- Loose vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Free coffee + snacks
- Frequent company happy hours, get togethers and good times!