What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and marketers in an open, creative environment.
- Making the UI / UX simpler, more elegant, and more usable.
- Adding new features, improvements, and even developing new ideas.
- Invent novel solutions to challenging problems.
- Experience with Middleman and Netlify CMS is a huge plus.
- Experience building mobile first responsive websites and marketing emails.
- Detail, precise and visually oriented in code and communication.
- Is a pragmatic problem solver.
- Works well in small teams with a clear mission.
- Base Salary + Cache Rewards
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Work from our Long Island, NY based office
- Loose vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Free coffee + snacks
- Frequent company happy hours, get togethers and good times!