What you'll be doing
- Prospecting for new opportunities, including cold calls/emails and inbound leads.
- Drive sales cycle, forecast and manage pipeline/deals.
- Conducting product demos for individuals and groups.
- Utilizing our CRM to track and document all activities and reports.
- Achieve and exceed metrics around: prospecting calls, social selling, demos completed, proposal meetings, pipeline, accurate forecasts.
- 3-5+ years' experience working in sales.
- A great attitude and the ability to work with and collaborate with a close-knit team.
- A “heavy hitter” mentality – whales are more fun than minnows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, the urge to get things done…Today.
- A fearless attitude: no prospect is out of reach.
- Strong technical skills or ability to learn quickly.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is preferred.
- Connect with 50 to 100 new prospects per day via phone and email.
- Manage a full sales cycle from start to close.
- Consistently follow up with new leads, prospects, and existing contacts that have not recently been serviced.
- Manage all prospects and customers in CRM with detailed notes.
- Base Salary + Commission + Cache Rewards.
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Flexible work hours.