What you'll be doing
- Own relationships with customers, including increasing adoption, ensuring retention and maintaining satisfaction.
- Developing and maintaining a strong rapport with customers, both new and current.
- Work alongside our marketing team to create effective campaigns.
- Utilize our support system to track and document all activities and reports.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Help to generate ideas for new features, campaigns, and cater to the unique needs of our customers.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- You flourish in a high-growth tech environment and adapt well to change.
- Passionate self-starter with a drive to win.
- Strong technical skills or the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google Docs or Microsoft Office.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is a plus.
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus.
- Base Salary + Bonus + Cache Rewards.
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- Work from anywhere in the United States.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Flexible work hours.