What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience working with startups or digital marketing agencies
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate a dynamic and creative team through detailed project timelines
- Ability to craft an effective and compelling story
- Experience running A/B tests and using marketing automation tools
- Detail-oriented team player with project leadership and strong team management skills
- Strong technical skills or ability to learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Experience with E-commerce
What you'll be doing
- Ownership of our marketing strategy in terms of brand building, direction, strategy, and execution
- Ownership of Cache Ventures and our subsidiaries' public relations
- Development of partnerships and developing content strategies to increase awareness of our companies
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals, and strategies
- Translate marketing strategies into strategic plans, brand positioning, and go-to-market execution items
- Helping management increase revenue in all areas of the business
- Manage social media as part of the overall marketing strategy
- Report weekly on the status of marketing campaigns running to senior leadership
- Create, track, and report on KPIs that measure the success of marketing campaigns
- Base Salary + Cache Rewards.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Work from anywhere in the United States.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Flexible work hours.