What we're looking for
- Experience managing multiple and changing demands, details, and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to do self-directed work independently.
- Strong technical skills or ability to learn quickly.
- Proficiency in Google Docs and/or Microsoft Office.
- Must have a fun and outgoing personality.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license.
- Must be comfortable working remotely and willing to travel.
What you'll be doing
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Coordinate personal and business travel arrangements and compose detailed itineraries.
- Draft and edit documents, including correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Handle client gifting and event coordination.
- Process expense reports and maintain databases.
- Conduct industry-related research and spearhead special projects.
- Assist with personal and special projects as needed.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Run errands as requested.
- Base Salary + Cache Rewards.
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- Work remotely and from Ridgewood, NJ.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Flexible work hours.