What we're looking for
- Someone looking for their second job. We prefer individuals who have had “bad” jobs previously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to construct basic financial models and a hunger to get better at them.
- Intelligent with strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn new things quickly.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accountability and correctness.
- Naturally great at networking and building lasting relationships.
- Embodies a winning spirit, not easily defeated, and is positive and optimistic.
- Two-Marshmallow thinker.
- Demonstrates the ability to finish things.
What you'll be doing
- Work directly with our CEO on special projects that align with our toughest challenges.
- Attend portfolio company meetings where appropriate to observe.
- Own some repetitive processes and tasks supporting our portfolio companies.
- Build a financial model for a prospective venture.
- Run experiments to validate a potential business idea.
- Craft and execute a plan to research a new market.
- Help locate and hire new members of our team.
- Complete a pitch and/or presentation deck.
- Support a nascent company in our portfolio.
- Research and find new businesses to acquire.
- Base Salary + Cache Rewards.
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Flexible work hours.